ABOUT RCM EDUCATION CONFERENCE
RCM MEMBER PLACES FULLY BOOKED.
Midwifery Education – enabling leadership, partnership and safety in midwifery practice
The 5th annual RCM education conference will be held at Prospero House, London on 12 June. The event is aimed at midwifery educators involved with the delivery and commissioning of midwifery education.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION 10AM ON 30 APRIL 2018
Email your entries to email@example.com
For more information on the abstracts process, please click here
Reasons to attend
- Hear about the changing context facing educators and students for example recruitment and retention
- Integrating the recommendations from the Maternity Transformation Project into the curriculum
- Achieving leadership, partnership and safety in education and practise
- Explore new developments in supporting the student experience and personal learning experiences
- Personal and professional development – network, share developments, strategies and areas of good practice through poster presentations
ZEPHERINA VEITCH LECTURE
Enemas and shaves for all: midwifery since 1978
Each year, The Royal College of Midwives invites a leading midwifery academic to deliver a thought-provoking and inspiring lecture, presenting the best in current midwifery research. The lecture commemorates Zepherina Veitch, a pioneer of modern midwifery and one of the founders of the institution which would become the RCM. This year’s speaker is Louise Silverton CBE, Director for Midwifery, RCM.