CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION 10AM ON 31 JANUARY 2019
Abstracts for oral or poster presentations are invited on the following themes:
· Leadership in midwifery education
· Innovation in the provision of midwifery education
· Education in clinical practice and practice development
· Interprofessional and multidisciplinary learning and working
· Supervising and assessing students in practice
· Student experience and engagement
Why should I submit?
· To disseminate your work;
· To enhance midwifery education, practice and research;
· To get feedback/critique from peers before submitting for publication;
· To network with others who are interested in the same topic area; and/or
· To profile your work.
To submit an abstract, please download and complete the form.
(to download, right click on link and choose “save as”).
Please indicate the preferred method of presentation (oral/poster). Abstracts will be presented as either:
- Short oral communication, scheduled within the appropriate session and allocated up to 15 minutes.
- Poster, which will be on display throughout the conference.
Prizes will be awarded for the best poster at the end of the conference.
Email your entries to email@example.com
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words. Your abstract should briefly specify the aims of your project, methodology, the main results obtained and the main conclusions. The final poster size should be no more than A1 and portrait in orientation.