CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION 10AM ON 30 APRIL 2018
Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts for poster presentations are invited under the following themes:
· Midwifery education enabling
· Innovation in education/practice
Why should I submit?
· To disseminate your work;
· To enhance midwifery education, practice and research;
· To get feedback/critique from peers before submitting for publication;
· To network with others who are interested in the same topic area; and/or
· To profile your work.
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words. Your abstract should briefly specify the aims of your project, methodology, the main results obtained and the main conclusions. Successful submissions will be notified by 14 May 2018. The final poster size should be no more than A1.